``If u want to buy me some cup of coffee: BPI Savings Account No. 3999 2110 88

``

Sunday, July 3, 2011

list of all the beatles songs

* Across The Universe
* Act Naturally
* Ain't She Sweet
* All I've Got To Do
* All My Loving
* All Together Now
* All You Need Is Love
* And I Love Her
* And Your Bird Can Sing
* Anna (Go To Him)
* Another Girl
* Any Time At All
* Ask Me Why
* Baby It's You
* Baby, You're A Rich Man
* Baby's In Black
* Back In The U.S.S.R.
* Bad Boy
* The Ballad Of John And Yoko
* Because
* Being For The Benefit Of Mr. Kite!
* Besame Mucho
* Birthday
* Blackbird
* Blue Jay Way
* Boys
* Can't Buy Me Love
* Carol
* Carry That Weight
* Cayenne
* Chains
* Christmas Time (Is Here Again)
* Clarabella
* Come Together
* The Continuing Story Of Bungalow Bill
* Cry Baby Cry
* Cry For A Shadow
* Crying, Waiting, Hoping
* A Day In The Life
* Day Tripper
* Dear Prudence
* Devil In Her Heart
* Dig It
* Dizzy Miss Lizzy
* Do You Want To Know A Secret
* Doctor Robert
* Don't Bother Me
* Don't Ever Change
* Don't Let Me Down
* Don't Pass Me By
* Drive My Car
* Eight Days A Week
* Eleanor Rigby
* The End
* Every Little Thing
* Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except Me And My Monkey
* Fixing A Hole
* Flying
* The Fool On The Hill
* For No One
* For You Blue
* Free As A Bird
* From Me To You
* From Us To You
* Get Back
* Getting Better
* Girl
* Glad All Over
* Glass Onion
* Golden Slumbers
* Good Day Sunshine
* Good Morning, Good Morning
* Good Night
* Got To Get You Into My Life
* Hallelujah, I Love Her So
* Happiness Is A Warm Gun
* A Hard Day's Night
* Hello Goodbye
* Hello Little Girl
* Help!
* Helter Skelter
* Her Majesty
* Here Comes The Sun
* Here, There And Everywhere
* Hey Bulldog
* Hey Jude
* The Hippy Hippy Shake
* Hold Me Tight
* Honey Don't
* Honey Pie
* The Honeymoon Song
* How Do You Do It
* I Am The Walrus
* I Call Your Name
* I Don't Want To Spoil The Party
* I Feel Fine
* I Forgot To Remember To Forget
* I Got A Woman
* I Got To Find My Baby
* I Just Don't Understand
* I Me Mine
* I Need You
* I Saw Her Standing There
* I Should Have Known Better
* I Wanna Be Your Man
* I Want To Hold Your Hand
* I Want To Tell You
* I Want You (She's So Heavy)
* I Will
* If I Fell
* If I Needed Someone
* I'll Be Back
* I'll Be On My Way
* I'll Cry Instead
* I'll Follow The Sun
* I'll Get You
* I'm A Loser
* I'm Down
* I'm Gonna Sit Right Down And Cry (Over You)
* I'm Happy Just To Dance With You
* I'm Looking Through You
* I'm Only Sleeping
* I'm So Tired
* I'm My Life
* In Spite Of All The Danger
* The Inner Light
* It Won't Be Long
* It's All Too Much
* It's Only Love
* I've Got A Feeling
* I've Just Seen A Face
* Johnny B. Goode
* Julia
* Kansas City/Hey-Hey-Hey-Hey!
* Keep Your Hands Off My Baby
* Komm, Gib Mir Deine Hand
* Lady Madonna
* Leave My Kitten Alone
* Lend Me Your Comb
* Let It Be
* Like Dreamers Do
* Little Child
* A Little Rhythm
* Lonesome Tears In My Eyes
* The Long And Winding Road
* Long, Long, Long
* Long Tall Sally
* Love Me Do
* Love You To
* Lovely Rita
* Lucille
* Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds
* Maggie Mae
* Magical Mystery Tour
* Martha My Dear
* Matchbox
* Maxwell's Silver Hammer
* Mean Mr. Mustard
* Memphis, Tennessee
* Michelle
* Misery
* Money (That' What I Want)
* Moonlight Bay
* Mother Nature's Son
* Mr. Moonlight
* My Bonnie [Sung by Tony Sheridan]
* The Night Before
* No Reply
* Norwegian Wood (This Bird Has Flown)
* Not A Second Time
* Nothin' Shakin'
* Nowhere Man
* Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da
* Octopus's Garden
* Oh! Darling
* Old Brown Shoe
* One After 909
* Only A Northern Song
* Ooh! My Soul
* Paperback Writer
* Penny Lane
* Piggies
* Please Mister Postman
* Please Please Me
* Polythene Pam
* P.S. I Love You
* Rain
* Real Love
* Revolution
* Revolution 1
* Revolution 9
* Rock And Roll Music
* Rocky Raccoon
* Roll Over Beethoven
* Run For Your Life
* Savoy Truffle
* Searchin'
* Sexy Sadie
* Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band
* Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band (Reprise)
* She Came In Through The Bathroom Window
* She Loves You
* She Said She Said
* The Sheik Of Araby
* She's A Woman
* She's Leaving Home
* A Shot Of Rhythm And Blues
* Shout!
* Sie Liebt Dich
* Slow Down
* So How Come (No One Loves Me)
* Soldier Of Love
* Some Other Guy
* Something
* Strawberry Fields Forever
* Sun King
* Sweet Little Sixteen
* A Taste Of Honey
* Taxman
* Tell Me What You See
* Tell Me Why
* Thank You Girl
* That'll Be The Day
* That's All Right (Mama)
* There's A Place
* Things We Said Today
* Think For Yourself
* This Boy
* Three Cool Cats
* Ticket To Ride
* Till There Was You
* To Know Her Is To Love Her
* Tomorrow Never Knows
* Too Much Monkey Business
* Twist And Shout
* Two Of Us
* Wait
* We Can Work It Out
* What Goes On
* What You're Doing
* When I Get Home
* When I'm Sixty Four
* While My Guitar Gently Weeps
* Why Don't We Do It In The Road
* Wild Honey Pie
* With A Little Help From My Friends
* Within You Without You
* The Word
* Words Of Love
* Yellow Submarine
* Yer Blues
* Yes It Is
* Yesterday
* You Can't Do That
* You Know My Name (Look Up The Number)
* You Know What To Do
* You Like Me Too Much
* You Never Give Me Your Money
* You Really Got A Hold On Me
* You Won't See Me
* You'll Be Mine
* Young Blood
* Your Mother Should Know
* You're Going To Lose That Girl
* You've Got To Hide Your Love Away

No comments: