``If u want to buy me some cup of coffee: BPI Savings Account No. 3999 2110 88

``

Saturday, April 23, 2011

The Beatles filming Help!

I started to be an engineer but I banged me thumb on the first day. I became a drummer because it was the only thing I could do. But whenever I hear another drummer I know I`m no good. (John Lennon) taught me the song I sing. I can only play on the off beat because John can`t keep up on the rhythm guitar. I`m no good on the technical things but I`m good with all the motions, swinging my head, like. That`s because I love to dance but you can`t do that on the drums. I figure we`re good for another four years. I don`t want to invest me money in stocks or anything. I just want to have it and draw 20 or 30 quid a week. The main thing is, I don`t ever want to go back to work. - Ringo Starr

No comments: